Subject: Plasma effect
From: "Glenn M. Lewis - MPG DA ~" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (LightWave3D Mailing List)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 95 17:16:26 PDT

OK, dudes (and dudettes???)...  I've been experimenting with
fractal noise now for a good while, and am trying to make a
convincing "plasma" sphere effect, but am doing a horrible job.  I
would like a glowing sphere of plasma with some letters inside that
are visible, (yep, a flying logo, but actually only a still) with
this gnarly red noisy cloudish haze around it.

Any tips or hints?  This is not for profit... just a department logo.

	Thanks!
							-- Glenn

Glenn Lewis | [email-masked] | These are my opinions...not Intel's
<URL:http://www.c2.org/~glewis/>
--
"Glenn M. Lewis - MPG DA ~" <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]